This pasta is tossed in fresh sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and basil in a garlic white wine sauce. I served it with a simple green salad with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing and homemade focaccia bread.
The calender below is a Menu for the month. Simply click on a food item for the day you want and a short description will appear. I typically serve between 4-6 people per night and once a night has been fully reserved I will make it known by posting it on the calendar. If you would like to order a meal, and are in the Provo/Orem, UT area, please see the instructions below the calendar.
Monthly Menu
Ordering Instructions
If you would like to order a meal please contact me via email, phone call, or text and include in your message your name, contact info, and which night's food you want. The deadline to order food is 3:00 p.m. the day of. I deliver the food at 6pm M-TH. I will send a confirmation email/text a few hours before delivery.
Phone 801.810.6597
Email mydinnertogo@gmail.com
Additionally, as I am an aspiring Culinary Arts student (with a food handler's permit!) I also make desserts and specialize in cheesecakes. So if you are interested in ordering specialty desserts let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok Rachel just told me about your business and I have never been so excited! The meals look delicious!!! I can't wait to order! We are leaving town this week but next week Ill be checking back in!!!
ReplyDeleteoh and I am spreading the word!!!
ReplyDelete