Monthly Menu

Ordering Instructions

If you would like to order a meal please contact me via email, phone call, or text and include in your message your name, contact info, and which night's food you want. The deadline to order food is 3:00 p.m. the day of. I deliver the food at 6pm M-TH. I will send a confirmation email/text a few hours before delivery.

Phone 801.810.6597
Email mydinnertogo@gmail.com

Additionally, as I am an aspiring Culinary Arts student (with a food handler's permit!) I also make desserts and specialize in cheesecakes. So if you are interested in ordering specialty desserts let me know!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

Tomorrow night I am making Chicken Parmesan! Please email me if you would like an order! They are going quick!! Italian, lightly breaded chicken, served over fresh whole grain pasta noodles and homemade marinara!! With a side salad and balsamic vinaigrette dressing and fresh garlic bread! 



No comments:

Post a Comment